GW INSTEK rolls out the new generation Dual Measurement Multimeter -- the GDM-834x series, which has two models -GDM-8341 and GDM 8342. Its exceptional features include 50,000 counts, VFD dual-display, 0.02% basic DC voltage accuracy and a USB protocol connector to provide users with measurement precision, lucid data observation, and the convenience to connect with the personal computer.
The GDM-834x series not only supports the fundamental measurement items provided by general multimeters, but also equips with capacitance and temperature measurement functions. Furthermore, the GDM-834x series also provides many auxiliary functions to meet the measurement requirements for manufacturing process tests, educational experiments and testing facilities.
With respect to storing and retrieving data, the GDM-834x series has two methods to offer: first, the USB flash drive storage function --- operating alone without connecting with a computer; second, USB interface (virtual COM port) and optional GPIB interface (must be installed in factory) for automatic measurement system users to conveniently save and retrieve data.
- Convenient USB flash drive storage function
- Selectable measurement speeds
- Various measurement items and functionalities
- Dual measurement/dual display
- Command compatibility & Free software-remote control and data retrieving
GW Instek GDM-8341 Digital Multimeter Benchtop DMM 50,000 Counts
- 50,000 counts, VFD display
- Dual measurement/Dual display
- Selectable measurement speeds, the maximum: 40 Readings/s for DCV
- The basic precision of DC voltage: 0.02%
- Auto/manual Ranging
- True RMS (AC，AC+DC) measurements
- 11 different measurement functions
- Max./Min., REL, MX+B, 1/X, Ref%, Compare, Hold, dB, dBm
- Standard USB device interface to connect with a computer