The MSO-2000 series is a mixed-signal oscilloscope, which offers dual analog channels + 16 digital channels or 4 analog channels + 16 digital channels. The MSO-2000 series includes MSO-2000E and MSO-2000EA. MSO-2000E has a built-in 16-channel logic analyzer and MSO-2000EA has a built-in 16-channel logic analyzer and a dual channel 25MHz arbitrary waveform generator. The entire series features bandwidth selections of 200MHz, 100MH, and 70MHz. Dual analog channel models provide 1GSa/s real-time sampling rate per channel; four analog channel models provide 1GSa/s maximum real-time sampling rate. The 8-inch 800*480 TFT LCD and the minimum 1mV/div vertical range allow the MSO-2000 series to measure complex feeble signals and clearly display measurement results.
For analog channels, the MSO-2000 series provides 10M long memory for users to completely retrieve and analyze waveforms. Users, based upon the application requirements, can select 1k, 10k, 100k, 1M or 10M memory depth. Short memory depth collocating with the high sampling rate allows users to observe fast-changing waveforms and, on the other hand, long memory depth aims for continuously changing waveforms. The MSO-2000 series is equipped with waveform search and segmented memory functions to expand the flexible applications of 10M long memory. The segmented memory can be divided the maximum into 29,000 sections for users to bypass any unimportant waveforms so as to swiftly search all required waveforms. With the segmented memory function, more meaningful waveforms can be saved and target waveforms can be displayed rapidly. Users, by using the waveform search function, can rapidly search desired waveforms according to the required trigger conditions.
Available models include MSO-2072E, MSO-2074E, MSO-2102EA, MSO-2104EA, MSO-2202EA, MSO-2204EA.
GW Instek MSO-2000 Series Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- 200/100/70MHz bandwidth selections: 2 or 4 channels
- MSO-2000E equips with a 16-channel logic analyzer
- MSO-2000EA equips with a 16-channel logic analyzer and a dual channel 25MHz arbitrary waveform generator
- Real time sample rate for each channel is 1GSa/s (2-channel models);Maximum real time sample rate is 1 GSa/s (4- channel models)
- Maximum 10M memory depth and VPO waveform display technology
- Waveform update rate up to 120,000 wfms/s
- 8 ” WVGA TFT LCD screen display
- Free Frequency Response Analyzer Software
- Maximum 1M FFT provides higher frequency domain resolution measurements
- High Pass, Low Pass and Band Pass Filter Functions
- 29,000 segmented memory sections and waveform search function
- I2C/SPI/UART/CAN/LIN serial bus trigger and decoding functions
- Data log function is able to track signal changes up to 100 hours
- Network storage function