The LF1 near-field probe set consists of four shielded near-field probes for measuring emissions of longwave, medium wave, and shortwave frequencies on electronic devices during the development process. The probe heads of the LF1 set are designed for the incremental detection of electromagnetic interference sources at single pins, larger components, and on assemblies. First, the electromagnetic interference of the assembly is detected by the LF-R 400 probe from up to 10 cm. Probes with higher resolution like the LF-B 3, LF-U 5 and LF-U 2.5 are then used to more precisely detect any source of interference. Our near-field probes are small and handy. They have a current attenuating sheath and, therefore, are electrically shielded. They can be connected to a spectrum analyzer or an oscilloscope with a 50 Ω input. The H-field probes do not have an internal terminating resistance of 50 Ω.
LF1 Set consists of:
- 1xLF-R 400 Duplikat, H-Field Probe 100 kHz up to 50 MHz
- 1xLF-B 3, H-Field Probe 100 kHz up to 50 MHz
- 1xLF-U 2.5, H-Field Probe 100 kHz up to 50 MHz
- 1xLF-U 5, H-Field Probe 100 kHz up to 50 MHz
- 1xSMB-BNC 1 m, SMB-BNC Measurement Cable
- 1xCase 4+, System Case Near-Field Probes
Langer EMV LF1 Set Near-Field Probes 100 kHz up to 50 MHz
Please allow 4-5 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Frequency range 100 kHz ... 50 MHz Connector SMB, male, jack