The high accurate handheld device LR-Cal LRT 1000 is used as reference standard for temperature calibration purposes. Excellent stability through multiple annealing cycles. Sensor characteristic curve is determined individually and is saved in the device. Integrated root 2 function for determination of the sensor self-heating, plus automatic elimination of parasitic thermovoltage. For traceability to national standards, a DAkkS/DKD certificate of calibration is included in standard delivery.
- Check and calibrate by means of comparison measurment
- TFT LCD, anti-glare colour display
- Capacitive touch screen, scratch-resistant
- Sampling rate 1 s
- Data recording (up to 200 data blocks or up to 3 h)
- Graphical analysis including standard deviation
- USB port for data transfer to PC software included
The LRT 1000 comes standard with:
- Sensor with multiple annealing cycles
- Handheld unit with saved sensor characteristic curve
- USB cable
- Download link for PC Software
- DAkkS/DKD Certificate
- Operating manual
- Wooden case, with foam inserts
This item comes with a one year warranty from the manufacturer.
Please allow 3 - 4 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.