The MI 3295 Step Contact Voltage Measuring System is a voltage measuring system intended for testing and verification of protective earthing of power stations, substation and other power systems. The system consists of Station for current generation and autonomous voltage Meter. Due to high test current (up to 55 A) and effective noise cancellation the MI 3295 ensures very accurate and stable measurements of Step and Contact Voltages with the resolution down to 10 µV. A few voltmeters can be used simultaneously for faster analysis of voltage distribution around the tested object. All test results and parameters can be saved into the instrument’s memory for further downloading, analysis and test report printing with the help of the PC SW Metrel ES Manager or HVLink PRO.
This product arrives on a large skid weighing 145kg, must be shipped via freight.
This product includes: MI 3295 Standard set
- Instruments MI 3295M and MI 3295S
- Mains cable
- Step voltage probe (25 kg), 2 pcs: A 1353
- Current earth spike A 1529, 2 pcs
- Potential earth spike, 60 cm A 1629, 2 pcs
- Current test lead, 50 m, black, 10 mm2, with crocodile clip, on wheel, A 1325
- Current test lead, 10 m, black, 10 mm2, with crocodile clip, A 1392
- G clamp A 1530
- Test lead, black, 2 x 3 m
- Test lead, green, 10 m
- Test lead, black, 1.5 m
- Test lead, green, 4 m
- Test lead, red, 50 m
- Connection lead with crocodile clip, red, 1 m
- Crocodile clip, 2 pcs
- RS232 cable
- USB cable
- Soft carrying bag, 2 pcs
- Soft carrying neck belt
- NiMH battery cells, type AA, 6 pcs
- Power supply adapter
- CD with instruction manual and PC SW Metrel ES Manager and HVLink PRO
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certificate
Metrel MI 3295 Step Contact Voltage Measuring System
Please allow 3 - 4 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Comes with a 2 Year (24 month) Warranty from the manufacturer.
This product is only available to customers in North America and Canada.
Contact us for any questions or more information about this product.