The HYDROCAL 1001+ is a permanently-installed composite gas-in-oil sensor for the analysis of six dissolved key fault gases such as Hydrogen (H2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Methane (CH4), Acethylene (C2H2), Ethylene (C2H4), and Ethane (C2H6). To detect an even wider range of potential transformer faults, the HYDROCAL 1001+ analyzes additionally the content of Moisture (H2O) in the transformer oil.
Fault gas -TDCG contribution
- Hydrogen (H2) - approx. 20 %
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) - approx. 30 %
- Methane (CH4) - < 5 %
- Acetylene (C2H2) - 100 %
- Ethylene (C2H4) - approx. 32 %
- Ethane (C2H6) - < 5 %
MTE HYDROCAL 1001+ Composite Gas in Oil Sensor for Transformers
Please allow 4 - 5 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Composite measurement of Hydrogen (H2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Methane (CH4), Acetylene (C2H2), Ethylene (C2H4), Ethane (C2H6) and dissolved Moisture (H2O) in the transformer oil
- Relay outputs with light indicators showing potential alerts
- Easy and fast installation without any operational interruption of the transformer
- Compact and resistant design for long lasting usage
- Communication interfaces ETHERNET 10/100Mbit/s (copper-wired or fibre-optical (Option)) and RS 485 to support proprie-tary communication protocols and sub-station communication protocols MODBUS TCP