This spectrum analyzer makes the individual spectral components visible with the corresponding amplitudes, which makes this device indispensable for the assessment and diagnosis of modern, high-frequency electronic systems.
The high technical performance and many features makes this device an ideal tool in industry, development, EMC diagnostic and quality assurance.
- P4130 includes 1.5 GHz Tracking Generator, P4130-1 does not
- 18 cm (7 ") TFT color display with 800 x 480 pixels
- Display of the amplitude distribution in the frequency range
- VGA output for monitoring with external displays
- Frequency range of 9 kHz to 1.5 GHz
- Measuring function for modulated AM / FM signals
- LAN port for remote control via network
- USB/RS232 connector to control by software
- USB host for data transfer to USB memory media
- Included accessories: power cable, interface cable, software CD, user manual
Peaktech P4130 and P4130-1 Digital Spectrum Analyzer 9 kHz - 1.5 GHz
Frequency range 9 kHz ~ 1.5 GHz Resolution 1 Hz (over full Bandwidth) Resolution Bandwidth 10 Hz ~ 3 MHz (in 1-3-10 sequence) 200 Hz, 9 kHz, 120 kHz Span Range 0 Hz, 100 Hz ~ 1.5 GHz Phase noise -82 dBc/Hz (offset 10 kHz) Disp. Average Noise Level 1 MHz ~ 3 GHz < -120 dBM + 3x (f/1 GHz) dB (Pre. Amp. OFF), 1 MHz ~ 3 GHz < -135 dBM + 3x (f/1 GHz) dB (Pre. Amp. ON) Amp. Measurement DANL up to +30 dBm Level Display dBm, dBmV, DBµV, V, W Trigger Source Free, Video, External Triggerlevel (Ext.) 5 V TTL Tracking Generator Freq. 9 Hz ~ 1.5 GHz Output Power -20 dBm ~ 0 dBm, step 1 dB Flatness +/- 3 dB
Please allow 4 - 5 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
For data sheets or more information about this product, please contact us at email@example.com