The MTC3 testers offer almost unlimited options for combining and integrating different winding, safety, and functional test methods. Select the test method necessary for the test task out of a large pool of options.
Whether only one or several test methods – you determine the configuration. The MTC3 can be configured, for example, as a pure surge tester, or for a more complex test task, which requires a combination of multi test methods the Schleich Modular Concept allows configuring the tester to correspond to all tasks. This is not done by integrating several single testers into one very big test rack, but by integrating all tests into one compact modular cabinet concept. The cabinet’s size is related to the design and size of the different tests. This flexibility gives greater functionality and economic advantage. Each tester comprises and builds upon the experience of thousands of installations.
Schleich Technologies MTC3 Multi-Purpose Winding Tester
- Digital surge voltage test with patented evaluation method
- Surge voltage with 100nF/200nF (device-dependent) and up to 2000A surge current
- Partial discharge analysis to detect certain insulation faults according to standards
- Resistance measurement in 4-wire technology with temperature compensation
- Insulation resistance test with automatic PI measurement
- Inductance test | LCR inductance measuring bridge
- Fully automatic lead switchover between different test methods
- IEEE compliant