The MIC-30 is a hand-held, rugged, easy-to-use, 1 kV class insulation test meter. The MIC-30 has a wide measurement range, selectable test voltages, and excellent safety features.
- Insulation resistance measurement to 100 GΩ
- User selected test voltages: 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000 V in 10 V steps
- Displays continuous indication of insulation resistance or leakage current
- Audio beeps every five-second periods to indicate measurement progress
- Indication of actual test voltage during the measurement
- Three-lead measurement
- Continuity measurement of protective and equipotential conductors according to EN 61557-4
- Low-voltage circuit continuity and resistance measurement:
- Circuit resistance measurement (<1999 Ω)
- Audio alert signal if circuit resistance is below 30 Ω
- Capacitance measurement during measurement
- Measurement of alternating and direct voltages from 0 to 600 V
- Automatic measurement in sockets with the UNI-Schuko adapter with possibility of configuring pairs of measured cable
- Selectable test times (T1, T2 , T3 from 1 to 600 seconds) to measure one or two absorption coefficients
- Meter conforms to EN 61557
Safety First Features.
- Automatic discharge of tested object after the insulation resistance measurement completes to remove high voltage charge remaining due to cable capacitance
- Protection against measuring live objects, measurement will not proceed
- 4 AA disposable or rechargeable batteries
- Continuous indication of state of battery charge
- 990 memory cells to save test results
- Wireless data transmission to computer using the Bluetooth.
Sonel MIC-30 Insulation Resistance Meter 1kV Class CAT IV 600V Multimeter
Please allow 4-5 weeks for this product to arrive.
This product has a 2 year warranty.
Please see photos and description for full specifications.
- type of insulation: double, according to EN 61010 - 1 and IEC 61557
- measurement category: IV 600 V (III 1000 V) according to EN 61010 - 1
- protection class acc. to EN 60529: IP67
Other technical specifications:
- power suply: 4 alkaline batteries or or battery package Ni-MH
- weight: ~2.20 lbs / ~1 kg
- dimentions: 8.66" x 3.94" x 2.36" / 220 x 100 x 60 mm
Insulation resistance measurement
Measuring range according to EN 61557 - 2 for UN=50 V: 50 kΩ to 250.0 MΩ