Easily locate arcing corona in high-voltage transmission and distribution systems by detecting UV emissions, even in daylight. The UV-260 is an advanced design of imaging camera that detects, displays, and records flash-arc and partial discharge phenomena. The high sensitivity of the UV-260 can detect UV radiation in full daylight from both faraway and nearby sources. It operates in both the visible light spectrum as well as in the ultra-violet region. Simply point the camera at a target. When UV corona emissions are detected they are overlaid on the visible target image pinpointing the location of the UV source accurately.
The UV-260 is an ideal predictive maintenance and trouble-shooting tool for inspecting overhead transmission lines, and conductors in high-voltage substations. It is non-destructive, and non-contact, which means it can be used safely in all types of electrical investigations for electrical utilities, HV research institutes, HV electrical component inspection, HV panel inspection, service providers, laboratories, and more.
The UV-260 represents the latest evolution of UV imaging systems with an emphasis on high-performance, functionality, and easy operation, with:
- High sensitivity to UV signals - sensitivity is user adjustable
- Precise location of corona emitting sources
- Auto focus of UV and visible images
- Background noise reduction
- 5.7" touch-screen color LCD
- Alarm on events; audio or visual alarms
- Fast optical zoom
- Take still image snapshots, or record videos, and display or playback
- Video output
- Built-in GPS location information
- UV events counter
- UV-260 report software for documenting and creating professional reports
- Approx 5 lbs weight
- Tri-pod mount
Sonel UV-260 UV Corona Detection Camera High Sensitivity Touch Screen GPS
Please allow 4-5 weeks for this product to arrive.
Please see photos and description for full specifications.