The TDR Avionics is designed specifically for testing and fault locating on aircraft wiring. The Step TDR is ideal for troubleshooting all types of coax, twisted pairs, single-wires in a harness, and aircraft power cables. Use "Step TDR" technology's amazingly accurate display and locating ability to save time and money. TDR PC Vision™ software can upload, save, and print test results, and customize the TDR's cable list for specific aircraft as desired.
SWR Option contains Avionics TDR kit, plus the 6050-5005 SWR Site Analyzer. This is considered a full kit. Avionics Kit Includes:
Kit Includes: 6021-5154 E20/20B Network TDR with BNC and RJ-45 connectors and aviation cable list. Hard carrying case with anti-FOD layout, belt case, AC power adapter, 8 AA NiMH cells (installed), USB Cable. Test leads: BNC(m)-to-BNC(f) 6ft (2m) 50 Ohm cable BNC-to-alligator clips BNC-to-pins, sizes 12, 16, 20, and 22 BNC-to-sockets, sizes 12, 16, 20, and 22 RJ-45-to-RJ-45 6ft (2m) Cat 5 (ISO class D) cable Basic Guide, Quick Start Guide, CD-ROM with ETDR PC Vision software, Operator Manual, Training Presentation, and Application Notes
AEA E20/20 Avionics TDR 0-10ft to 20K ft No Dead Zones Cursor to ±½ inch (±8mm)
Please see photos for additional specifications.
- Test coax, twisted pairs, or single wires using same TDR.
- Wireto-wire or wire to airframe
- Accurate and clear trace indication of faults
- More advanced features to aid troubleshooting
- Save, upload, print or email TDR's traces
- Clear wiring trouble more quickly with less testing
- Customize, upload, and download Cable Lists, PC-to-TDR
- Saved traces are also saved setups for recall
- Noise detection and noise filtering
- Locate coax or pairs quickly using Tone Function
- Setup Wizard makes starting use easy and helps train new users
- "Belt Friendly" TDR size and only 2.2 lbs (1Kg)
Please allow 3-4 weeks for this product to arrive.
This product comes with a 1 year manufacturer warranty.