The EA-EL 3000 B series is the second generation of small desktop loads with a power rating of 400W. It supports 4 regulation modes constant voltage (CV), constant current (CC), constant power (CP) and constant resistance (CR). The core of the control circuit is a fast microprocessor which provides interesting features, such as a true function generator with common functions like rectangle, triangle or ramp. The colour display togeter with a keyboard and two rotary knobs, enables the user an intuitive kind of manual operation and better overview.
- Programmable Electronic DC Load
- Power: 400W
- Voltage: 80V
- Current: 60A
- Built in function generator
Elektro-Automatik EA-EL 3080-60 B Programmable DC Electronic Load 400W/80V/60A
Please allow 3 - 4 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Inquire for data sheets or any additional information about this product or other offerings from Elektro-Automatik.
Comes with a one year warranty from the manufacturer.
- DC input voltage is 0V to 80V and DC input current is 0A to 60A
- Resistance is 0.12ohm to 40 ohm
- Multilingual colour display
- User profiles true function generator
- OVP, OCP, OPP adjustable protections
- Control software (Windows)
- Operation temperature range: 0°C to 50°C
- Carrying handle with tilt stand
- Dimension (W x H x D) is 308mm x 103mm x 325mm