The EA-EL 9080-45 DT from EA Elektro-Automatik is an EA-EL 9000 DT series programmable electronic loads. It supports 4 regulation modes constant voltage, constant current, constant power and constant resistance. The core of the control circuit is a fast microprocessor which provides interesting features, such as a true function generator with common functions like sine wave, rectangle or triangle, but also an arbitrary function.
The colour TFT touch panel offers an intuitive kind of manual operation. Response times during the control of the devices via analogue or digital interface have been improved by an ARM processor controlled hardware. Digital interfaces such as USB and Ethernet are standard with this model, as well as analogue interface. All interfaces are galvanically isolated. Remote control and implementation into custom applications for every purpose is simplified by the common protocols SCPI and ModBus, as well as by ready to use LabView components.
- Power: 600W
- Voltage: 80V
- Current: 45A
- Touch screen
- Function generator
Elektro-Automatik EA-EL 9080-45 DT Programmable DC Electronic Load, 600W/80V/45A
Please allow 3 - 4 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Inquire for data sheets or any additional information about this product or other offerings from Elektro-Automatik.
Comes with a one year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Input power is 600W at 25°C
- DC input voltage is 0V to 80V and DC input current is 0A to 45A
- Resistance is 0.09ohm to 30 ohm
- Multilingual colour touch panel
- User profiles true function generator
- OVP, OCP, OPP adjustable protections
- Control software (Windows)
- Operation temperature range from 0°C to 50°C
- Carrying handle with tilt stand
- Dimension (W x H x D) is 276mm x 103mm x 415mm