The EA-PSI 9080-20 DT from EA Elektro-Automatik is a low noise programmable DC power supply with touch sensitive TFT colour screen. This microprocessor controlled laboratory power supply is of series EA-PSI 9000 DT offers a user friendly, interactive handing concept along with a extensive set of standard features. This device's configuration of output parameters, supervisor features, other setting is smart and comfortable.
For protection of the equipment connected, it is possible to set an overvoltage protection (OVP), one for over current (OCP), overpower (OPP) and over temperature protection (OT). It has a built in USB port, Ethernet (galv.isolated) and supports SCPI command language. The implemented supervision features for all output parameters can help to reduce test equipment and make it almost unnecessary to install external supervision hardware and software. The clear control panel with colour display and easy to handle with few finger touches.
Please inquire for pricing on available options including 19" mounting rack, remote interface (LAN/USB/Analog), Calibration protocol, EA Multi Control (control software), and extended warranties.
Elektro-Automatik EA-PSI 9080-20 DT - Programmable DC Power Supply 640W/80V/20A
- Programmable DC power supply
- Power: 640W
- Voltage: 8V
- Current: 20A
- Wide input voltage range 90...264 V with active PFC
- Flexible, power regulated output stage
- Supervision (OVP, OCP, OPP)
- Overtemperature protection (OT)
- Intuitive touch panel with display for values, status and notifications
- Galvanically isolated analog interface
- USB port and Ethernet built in
- Integrated function generator
- Internal resistance simulation and regulation
- Low ripple
- Desktop enclosure with carrying handle and tilt stand
Please allow 3 - 4 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Inquire for data sheets or any additional information about this product or other offerings from Elektro-Automatik.
Comes with a one year warranty from the manufacturer.