The EA-PSI 9080-20 T from EA Elektro-Automatik is an EA-PSI 9000 T series programmable desktop DC power supply. The microprocessor controlled laboratory power supply offers a user friendly, interactive handling concept along with an extensive set of standard features which can facilitate its operation. Configuration of output parameters, supervision features and other settings are smart and comfortable. The implemented supervision features for all output parameters can help to reduce test equipment and make it almost unnecessary to install external supervision hardware and software.
The clear control panel with its two knobs, one pushbutton, three LEDs and touch panel with colour display for all important values and status enable the user to handle the device easily with a few touches of a finger. It features integrated function generator, 2500VDC I/O isolation & approved by EN 60950, pollution degree 2, protection class 1, EN 61326, EN 61010, EN 55022 Klasse B / class B standards.
Please inquire for pricing on available options including remote interface (LAN/USB/Analog), Calibration protocol, EA Multi Control (control software), and extended warranties.
Elektro-Automatik EA-PSI 9080-20 T - Programmable DC Power Supply 640W/80V/20A
- Wide input voltage range from 90V to 264V with active PFC, frequency range from 45Hz to 65Hz
- High efficiency up to ≤ 91%, auto-ranging, internal resistance simulation and regulation
- 0W to 640W output power, 0V to 80V output voltage, 0A to 20A output current
- 14mVPP/1.6mVRMS ripple voltage, 1.2mARMS ripple current, > 0.99 power factor
- 3.1mV programming voltage, 0.8mA programming current, 0.024W programming power
- Flexible power regulated output stage, SCPI command language supported, LabView Vis
- Supervision (OVP, OCP, OPP), overtemperature protection (OT), multi-language control panel
- Remote sensing, intuitive touch panel with display for values, status and notifications
- USB port as standard, Ethernet & analogue optional interfaces (all interfaces galvanically isolated)
- 92 x 239 x 335mm dimension (W x H x D), 7Kg weight, 0 to 50°C operating temperature
Please allow 3 - 4 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Inquire for data sheets or any additional information about this product or other offerings from Elektro-Automatik.
Comes with a one year warranty from the manufacturer.