PS-7000 series features power characteristics from its linear structure design including low noise, low THD, and highly stabilized power output that are ideal for the product development and verification of input power with low noise requirement or stereo, video and audio device applications, etc. The maximum rated voltage is 0~ 310Vrms, 25.2Arms, 100.8A peak current and the output frequency range is 45~500.0Hz. Users can conveniently augment the output voltage from 0Vrms to 600Vrms and output frequency from 45Hz to 999.9Hz by purchasing options without sending equipment back to GW Instek.
One of the popular alternative energy solutions in the market is to utilize inverter to convert DC to AC and the converted AC is then sent to power grid or products require electricity. For instance, AC produced by PV inverter is sent to power grid or equipment requires electricity.
While simulating power grid to verify inverter connecting with power grid, general AC power sources cannot withstand DUT's feedback energy, hence, additional power consumption resistors are needed to prevent AC power source from being damaged. On the contrary, APS-7000 series has the characteristic of absorbing reverse current so that additional power consumption resistors are not required. The input terminal of APS-7000 series is designed to isolate from the simulated AC power grid output terminal, therefore, users do not need an additional isolation device to protect DUT.
Please allow 4-6 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive. Comes with a two year warranty from the manufacturer.
GW Instek APS-7050/7100 AC Power Source 500VA/1000VA Output
- 4.3-inch TFT-LCD
- Output capacity : APS-7050(500VA、310Vrms、4.2Arms)；APS-7100 (1000VA、310Vrms、8.4Arms)；Output augmentation by options (0~600Vrms/45~999.9Hz)
- Low Ripple & Noise
- Measurement and test functions include VOLT、CURR、PWR、SVA、IPK、IPKH、FREQ、PF、CF
- Support a small AC current measurement 2mA ~ 35A, Min. resolution 0.01mA(APS- 7050& APS-7100)
- Reverse Current Alarm Function
- 10 sets of Sequence function to Edit Output Waveforms/ 10 sets of simulate mode to Rapidly Simulate Transient Power Supply/ 10 sets of Program mode to Define Measurement Sequence/ 10 sets of Panel Memory Function
- Automatic Execution of Sequence、Simulate、Program mode and Output Function when the Power is on
- Standard Interfaces: USB Host, USB Device, LAN