Civil engineering work is accelerated, earth-moving machines are used efficiently and the risk of accidents is minimised thanks to the HT-5000 meter. This unit is especially designed to know the position and the depth of underground pipes and cables or cabling plans in a very quick and easy way.
The model is composed by a Transmitter and a Receiver and the principle used is the propagation of a electromagnetic field inside a object crossed by a signal generated with a Direct coupling (finding energized or not energized objects with accessible parts) and Inductive coupling (signal spread by transmitter by integrated antenna) for finding of not accessible parts (e.g: earth-moving areas). The tracing can be performed also in Passive mode by the use of receiver only in order to locate cable or pipes crossed by 50/60Hz electrical current or radiofrequency signals.
Both transmitter and receiver are designed with IP56 (protection by dust and water) for typical external “in field” environment and a wide number of optional accessories are available also for finding of non metal objects.
HT Instruments HT-5000 Intelligent Cable/Pipe Locator, 33kHz Inductive Coupling
- Inductive coupling with 33kHz signal by integrated antenna
- Direct coupling with 33kHz by external accessories
- Selectable transmitted power of signal
- Blinking or continuous signals
- Level battery indication
- Passive mode without transmitter
- Active mode with transmitter
- Automatic measurement of depth
- Manual/Automatic sensitivity selection
- Display backlight
- Speaker with volume control
- Headphone jack for use in loud environment
- Floor cap for housing protection