- Detection of wires and cables (live or not)
- detection of cables in ceilings, walls and floors,
- detection of breaks in cables,
- tracing cables in building installation,
- locating power points and switches in buildings,
- locating short circuits between leads,
- tracing shielded cables,
- tracing cables in metal ducts.
- Identification of fuses on the distribution board.
- Tracing underground cables.
- Tracing conductive water and heating pipelines.
- Non-contact detection of live cables.
- the function 3D in the receiver - detecting the direction of current flow and accurate locating the object,
- phase detection mode,
- receiver operation with four transmitters at the same time to locate interruptions or distinguish wires,
- a LED bright torch,
- headphone socket in receiver,
- screens backlight for work in dark,
- transmission battery status and settings of the transmitter to the receiver
- operation in wide range of rated voltage, up to 500V RMS,
- measurement of voltage at the object to 500 Vrms,
- three levels of transmitter amplification,
- automatic or manual selection of transmitter operation modes,
- five modes of wire tracer operation - voltage, current, current-voltage, power and clamp,
- software upgrade via USB,
- additional accessories enable precise localization - such as contact or non-contact probes and measurement clamp.
Sonel LKZ-720 Wire and Cable Detector Tracer CAT III 600V
Please allow 4-5 weeks for this product to arrive.
This product comes with a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Please see photos and description for full specifications.
- type of insulation: double, according to EN 61010-1
- measurement category: CAT III 600V acc. to EN 61010-1
- transmitter’s protection class acc. to EN 60529: IP67
- receiver’s protection class acc. to EN 60529: IP40
Other technical data:
- transmitter’s power supply: four AA alkaline battery or NiMH rechargeable battery
- transmitter’s max working voltage: 500 Vrms (707 Vampl)
- detector’s max range („I” mode) 2m
- non-contact neon max range: 20 cm (in air), 3 cm (in concrete)
- receiver’s power supply: battery 9V 6LR61 alkaline
Rated operational conditions:
- operating temperature -10°C...+50°C