This advanced secondary injection relay test system and power system simulator is designed to satisfy all the needs related to commissioning and maintaining substations and to testing protection relays, energy meters, transducers and power quality meters.
- Local control with color display
- Simultaneously available: 3 Current and 3 Voltage plus 1 battery simulator outputs.
- High current outputs: 3 x 32 A, 1 x 96 A
- High power outputs: 3 x 420 VA, 1 x 1000 VA
- Voltage outputs: 3 x 300V at 100 VA
- High accuracy outputs: better than 0.05%
- Optional IEC 61850 protocol interface
- USB and Ethernet interface
- Pen drive interface
- Optional internal GPS and IRIG-B interface for end-to-end tests
- Optional PC control using TDMS - Advanced Test and Data Management software
- Complete library of relays from the major manufacturers.
ISA DRTS 33 Automatic Relay Test Set
Product comes new from manufacturer, available in 4-6 weeks. Contact us for quote and more info.