This primary current injection testing system is designed to perform primary tests requested in substations commissioning. It allows to perform accurate tests on CTs, VTs, PTs and ground grid.
- Fully automatic
- Primary injection testing capabilities: up to 5000 A / 7000 A, with the optional module BUX 5000
- Variable output frequency: 15 - 500 Hz
- Power dissipation factor test with the optional module TD 5000 ( voltage up to 12 kV)
- 2000 v AC high-pot test
- Local control by large color display
- PADS - Power Apparatus Diagnostic Software for automatic testing, assessment and report
- IEC 61850-9-2 communication protocol
- Patented technology for Capacitance and Tan Delta measurement
- USB interface and Ethernet interface for PC connection.
- Compact and lightweight.
ISA STS 4000 Multifunction Substation Test Set
Product comes new from manufacturer, available in 4-6 weeks.
Data Sheet available upon request.
Contact us for quote and more information firstname.lastname@example.org