This portable current transformer test set allows to perform many different measurements such as saturation, ratio and polarity tests and CT winding resistance test. Substation maintenance and commissioning test equipment T 2000 is extremely appreciated by electrical engineers for its high accuracy and portability.
- Multi function system for testing: current, voltage and power transformers
- Current transformer excitation, ratio and polarity test set
- Primary injection testing capabilities
- 3000 V AC high-pot test
- Generates up to 800 A (option up to 4000A with high current booster)
- Microhmmeter function (option): up to 400A DC
- RS232 interface for pc connection
- Test results and settings are saved into local memory
- Compact and lightweight.
ISA T 2000 Substation Maintenance and Commissioning Test Set
Product comes new from manufacturer, available in 4-6 weeks.
Data Sheet available upon request.
Contact us for quote and more information firstname.lastname@example.org