This primary current injection testing system is designed to perform primary tests requested in substations commissioning. It allows to perform different tests and measurements on current transformers, voltage transformers, power transformers, protection relays, energy meters and transducers.
- Multi function primary test system for testing substation equipment such as: current, voltage and power transformers, all type of protection relays, energy meters and transducers
- Primary injection testing capabilities
- 3000 V AC high-pot test
- Generates up to 800 A (option up to 4000A with high current booster)
- Microhmmeter function (option): up to 400A DC
- RS232 interface for pc connection
- Possibility to store test results in T 3000 local memory (up to 500 results)
- Compact and lightweight
ISA T 3000 Substation Maintenance and Commissioning Test Set
Product comes new from manufacturer, available in 4-6 weeks.
Data Sheet available upon request.
Contact us for quote and more information email@example.com