The MFA 02 set includes two high-resolution near-field micro probes used to measure low-frequency magnetic fields up to 1 GHz, e.g. at signal conductors (150µm), SMD components (0603-0201) or IC pins. Each hand-guided MFA near-field micro probe has an integrated preamplifier. The amplifier stage (9V, 100mA) is powered via the bias tee BT 706, which has an impedance of 50 Ohm. The near-field micro probes are connected via the BT 706 to a spectrum analyzer or an oscilloscope. Langer EMV-Technik GmbH includes correction lines in the delivery. With the help of the correction lines the probe's output voltage is converted into either the respective magnetic field or the current running through the conductor.
MFA 02 Set consists of:
- 1xMFA-R 0.2-75, Near-Field Micro Probe 1 MHz up to 1 GHz
- 1xMFA-K 0.1-30, Near-Field Micro Probe 1 MHz up to 1 GHz
- 1xBT 706, Bias Tee for Langer probes
- 1xSMA-SMA 1 m, SMA-SMA Measuring Cable
- 1xNT FRI EU, Power Supply Unit
- 1xMFA acc, Accessories
- 1xMFA case, System Case Near-Field Probes
Langer EMV MFA 02 Set Micro Probes 1 MHz up to 1 GHz
Please allow 4-5 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Frequency range 1 MHz ... 1 GHz Resolution 200 µm