The RF field emission probe set consists of a magnetic field probe and an electric field probe. They are used to measure the respective radiated near fields of an IC in operation. The measured data help to assess separately the emissions of an IC according to field types. Measurements and all calculations are carried out with the software ChipScan-ESA.
**Please note this set requires Langer ICE1 Test Set**
Link to ICE1: https://www.stratatek.com/product-page/langer-emv-ice1-set-ic-test-environment
Scope of delivery
- 1xP1602, RF Magnetic Field Probe
- 1xP1702, RF E-Field Probe
- 1xCS-ESA set, ChipScan-ESA Software / USB
- 1xEPM 02, dE/dt Field Meter
- 1xBPM 02, dB/dt Field Meter
- 1xD70 h03, Spacer Ring, 3 mm
- 1xD70 h10, Spacer Ring, 10 mm
- 1xFKE 30, Field Chamber Insert
- 1xSMA-SMA 1 m, SMA-SMA Measuring Cable
- 1xSMA-SMB 1 m, SMA-SMB Measuring Cable
- 1xN-SMA, Adapter
- 1xP1600 / P1700 case, System Case
- 1xP1600 / P1700 m, P1602 / P1702 Set User Manual
Langer EMV P1602 / P1702 Probe Set RF Field Emission up to 3 GHz
Please allow 2 - 3 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Made and manufactured in Germany.
Comes with a One Year warranty from the manufacturer.