The P202 and P302 pulse generators are used to determine an IC's pulse immunity. During a Burst/ESD device test the generated pulse-shaped disturbances reach any ICs in the device under test. To individually test ICs, the pulse generators from LANGER EMV-Technik GmbH simulate these reduced disturbances and make it possible to analyse the immunity of each individual IC pin/ball during function. The P202 pulse-current source was designed based on the mechanisms of magnetic-field disturbance coupling in electronic devices. The P302 pulse-voltage source was designed based on the mechanisms of electric-field disturbance coupling in electronic devices. For automated tests the generators are used with the IC Tester ICT1.
The P202 and P302 pulse generators can only be operated with the BPS 202 burst power station.
Scope of delivery
- 1xP202 L-EFT, Pulse Current Generator Langer Pulse 1.5/5 ns
- 1xP302 L-EFT, Pulse Voltage Generator up to 500 V Langer Pulse 1.5/20 ns
- 1xBPS 202, Burst Power Station
- 1xBPS 202-Client, BPS 202-Client Software
- 1xNT Ex EU, Power Supply Unit
- 1xP200 / P300 case, System Case
Langer EMV P202/P302 L-EFT Set Pulse Injection 1.5/5 ns &1.5/20 ns
Please allow 2 - 3 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Made and manufactured in Germany.
Comes with a One Year warranty from the manufacturer.