MI 3108 EurotestPV is a combined photovoltaic tester and electrical installations safety tester. It enables complete testing of electrical installations according to EN 61557 standards and in addition performs all necessary tests required on single-phase photovoltaic (PV) installations. This includes all of the tests as required by EN 62446, but also includes I - U characteristic, Calculation of STC values as required by EN 61829 and power measurements on Inverter’s DC and AC sides. The unit is designed for the demanding working conditions (up to 1000 V, with 15 A DC). To greatly improve user safety the MI 3108 EurotestPV comes with the PV Safety Probe which ensures safe disconnection every time.
Everything included with MI 3108 With the addition of:
- EurotestPV Remote + cable adapter
- Tip commander
- Large carrying bag
- Schuko-plug test cable
- Test lead, 3 x 1.5 m
- Test probe, 4 pcs (red, green, blue, black)
- Crocodile clip, 4 pcs (red, green, blue, black)
- Fastening clamp, 2 pcs
- PV Safety Probe
- PV MC3/4 male/female adapters
- AC/DC current clamp
- PV reference cell + cable adapter
- Temperature probe + cable adapter
- Power supply adapter + 12 NiMH batteries, type AA
- USB and RS232 - PS/2 cable
- PC SW EuroLink PRO Plus
- Set of carrying straps, 2 pcs
- Short instruction manuals
- Instruction manual and handbook on CD
- Calibration certificates
Metrel MI 3108 PRO EurotestPV- PV, Installation, RCD, TRMS, Earth Resistance
Please allow 2 - 3 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
This product is only available to customers in North America and Canada.
Contact us for any questions or more information about this product.