The new insulation tester MI 3201 TeraOhm 5 kV Plus is a portable instrument intended to measure insulation resistance by using high DC test voltages up to 5 kV. TeraOhm 5 kV Plus enables insulation resistance measurements up to 10 TΩ, step voltage test, withstanding voltage test, PI, DD and DAR calculation and capacitance measurement. The large LCD screen enables real-time graph R(t) to be displayed. Results can be stored and downloaded to a computer via USB or RS232 connection with the help of the optional HVLink PRO software. The high quality instrument, shielded test leads and quality accessories included in the standard set enable to perform insulation testing quickly and effectively.
This product comes with:
MI 3201 Standard set
- Instrument TeraOhm 5 kV Plus
- Small soft carrying bag
- Mains cable
- 10 kV shielded test lead, black, 2 m
- 10 kV shielded test lead, red, 2 m
- 10 kV crocodile clip, 2 pcs (black, red)
- Guard lead, green, 2 m
- Crocodile clip, green
- 6 x 1.2 V NiMH rechargeable batteries, type C
- Handbook on CD
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certificate
KPS (Metrel) MI 3201 TeraOhm 5kV Plus Insulation Tester
Please allow 4-5 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Contact us for any questions or more information about this product.
- Insulation resistance measurement;
- Step voltage insulation resistance testing;
- Withstanding voltage testing;
- Diagnostic test (PI, DD, DAR);
- R(t) graph plotting;
- Capacitance measurement;
- Voltage measurement;
- Frequency measurement.