This item is in-stock, there is no lead time.
MI 3205 TeraOhm XA 5kV is a portable battery (Li-ion) or mains powered test instrument with excellent IP protection (IP65 case closed and IP54 case open), intended for diagnosing of Insulation Resistance by using high test voltages of up to 5 kV. It is designed and produced with the extensive knowledge and experience acquired through many years of working in this field.
MI 3205 Standard set
- Instrument MI 3205 TeraOhmXA 5 kV
- 10 kV shielded test lead, 2 m, 2 pcs (black, red)
- 10 kV crocodile clip, 2 pcs (black, red)
- Guard test lead, green, 2 m
- Crocodile clip, green
- Mains cable
- PC SW HVLink PRO with USB and RS 232 cable
- Handbook “Guide to modern insulation testing” on CD
- Instruction manual on CD
- Calibration certificate
Metrel MI 3205 TeraOhmXA 5kV Insulation Tester megger
This product is in-stock. There is no lead time.
Comes with a 2 Year (24 month) Warranty from the manufacturer.
This product is only available to customers in North America and Canada.
Contact us for any questions or more information about this product.