This high-performance arbitrary waveform generator has excellent technical characteristics and a wide range of functions at a high output frequency of up to 160 MHz.
Of particular note here are the two equivalent output channels, the large number of stored arbitrary waveforms and the many types of modulation.
The waveform is graphically displayed in the color TFT display, which shows the selected item with guidelines, such as Frequency setting, period, amplitude, offset, polarity, phase shift angle and the different modulation types.
In addition to the frequency sweep, burst and modulation functions, this machine also has a 7-digit frequency counter with high measurement functions suitable for frequencies up to 350 MHz.
- Large 11 cm (4.3 ") TFT digital display for both channels
- Dual channel output with identical resolution
- 1μHz frequency resolution for the entire range
- High 500 MSa / s sampling rate with 14-bit vertical resolution
- Over 140 different standard and arbitrary waveforms (sin (x) / x,Gaussian, 1 / x, Noise etc.) integrated
- Many types of modulation (AM, FM, PSK, FSK, PM, PWM, SUM, ASK, 3FSK, 4 FSK)
- Channel Coupling, Sweep and burst function
- Integrated 350 MHz frequency counter with 7 digit resolution
- Software for remote control and waveform processing
- USB Host, USB Device and LAN interface
- Safety: EN 61010-1
- Included accessories: Power cable, USB interface cable, Software for Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7/8/10, BNC cable, Manual on CD
Please allow 4-5 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
Peaktech P4046 2 Channel Arbitrary Signal Generator 1μHz -160 MHz
FREQUENCY RANGE : Sine 1 μHz - 160 MHz Square & Pulse 1 μHz - 50 MHz Arbitrary 1 μHz - 30 MHz Ramp 1 μHz - 5 MHz Frequency Resolution 1 μHz; 12-digits Accuracy ±2 ppm+1 μHz WAVEFORM : Standard Waveforms Sine, Square, Rampe, Pulse, Noise, DC Arbitrary Waveforms 137 Integrated Waveforms SINE WAVEFORM : Harmonic Distortion (Sine) ≤ -60 dBc (< 10 MHz); ≤-45 dBc (≥100 MHz) Total Distortion (Sine) ≤ 0.1% (20 Hz … 20 kHz, 20 Vpp) SQUARE, PULSE AND RAMP : Edge-Time (Square) ≤ 8ns Duty Cycle (Square) 0.1% - 99.9% Pulse Width 10 ns ~ 1000 s Symmetry (Ramp) 0.0% ~ 100.0% ARBITRARY WAVEFORM : Arbitrary Waveform Length 6 - 1M Points Arbitrary Sampling Rate 500 MSa/s Vertical Resolution 14 bits AMPLITUDE SPECIFICATION : Amplitude Range 2 mVpp ~ 20 Vpp (≤ 40 MHz) … 2 mVpp ~ 4 Vpp (≥120 MHz) Accuracy ±(setting value x1%＋2 mVpp) Amplitude Resolution 0.1 mVpp - 2 mVpp MODULATION OUTPUT (CHA & CHB) : Modulation Frequency 1 mHz … 100 kHz Modulation Depth 0% - 120% Phase Deviation 0° - 360° FSK, 3FSK, 4FSK Hop Frequency 1 μHz … Max. Frequency @ 1 mHz...1 MHz Hop Rate SWEEP (CHA & CHB) : Sweep Time 1 ms … 500 s Sweep Type Linearity, Logarithm BURST MODE : Waveform Sine, Square, Sawtooth… Period 1 μs - 500 s @ 1 - 1000000 Start-End Phase 0° - 360° Trigger Source Internal, External, Manual CHANNEL COUPLING : Frequency Coupling Freq. Ratio, Difference Amplitude Coupling Amp. Difference, Offset Difference FREQUENCY COUNTER : Measurement Range 0.1 Hz - 350 MHz Resolution 7 Digits Pulse Width Measurement 100 ns ~ 20 s Duty Cycle Measurement 0.1% ~ 99.6%