High-precision digital bench-type multimeter according to the latest technical standards, equipped with a dual 4 5/6 digits display (max. 63000). Its many features are completed by the true RMS measurement, the temperature and the 3-wire resistance temperature detector measurement.
The PC-control and data acquisition software, integrated data logger function with internal memory, USB-Disc or external SD memory card, wireless BluetoothTM connection to your PC, integration into the corporate network via LAN-network connection, as well as the data connection via USB provides a wide variety of applications.
Peaktech P4075 Benchtop Multimeter 4 5/6 Digits True RMS 1000V 10A
- 4 5/6 digit, 13 mm dual VFD-display (max. 63000 counts) with additional secondary display and function symbols
- True RMS measurement
- Automatic and manual range selection, Peak-, MIN/MAXand relativefunction
- Diode/continuity test and 2- or 3-wire-resistance-temperature detector (RTD) measurement
- Temperature measurement compatible with: Type-K, J, E, N, T, B, R, S, PT 100/500/1000
- Datalogger with internal storage, USB-disc (1.1), or SD-memory card
- BluetoothTM, RS-232, LAN- network connection and USB interface (2.0)
- Device-control and data acquisition via PC-Software
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT II 600 V