Newly developed precision bench multimeter with TFT graphics-display for high-resolution presentation of the measured values, curves, functional diagrams and many more, up to 150 measurements / second.
This model is equipped with a variety of special features such as dual measurement of two different measurement functions, internal or external data logger, histogram, dB, pass/fail, thermal resistors or thermocouple - Measurements, curves, function graphs, average views or bar graphs.
The versatile functions are complemented by True RMS measurements up to 100kHz. For control via software or via SCPI protocol, the model has USB-, RS-232 or a LAN interface for the network connection.
Peaktech P4095 4 1/2 Digit Graphical Bench Multimeter TFT 4.5 Digits
- 4 1/2 digits (60000 counts) 4" TFT-Graphics Display (480x320 Pixels)
- Up to 150 measurments per second
- Datalogger for up to 1 Mio. points (internal) or 100 Mio. Points (external) / 5ms Intervall
- True RMS measurement up to 100 kHz -depending on meas. function
- Automatic and manual range selection,AVG-, MIN/MAX and relative- function
- Diode/continuity test and 2- or 3-wire Resistance-Temperature Detector (RTD) or Themocouple measurement
- Temperature measurement compatible with: Type-B / E / J / K / N / R / S / T or PT100 / PT385
- Datalogger with internal storage (8 MB) or external USB-disc
- RS-232, LAN- network connection and USB interface
- Device-control and data acquisition via SCPI Protocol
- Safety: EN 61010-1; CAT I 1000 V / CAT II 600 V