The S3302 series Spectrum Analyzer has a wide frequency range, high performance, fast scanning speed, multi-function tests, easy operation and other advantages.
This responsive spectrum analyzer is widely used on site and applied to signal and equipment test in aerospace, microwave, satellite communications and wireless communications.
Standard scope of delivery includes power cable, power adapter, battery, USB cable, CD with user manual and programming manual, and calibration certificate.
Models are: S3302SA 4GHz, S3302SB 6.5GHz, S3302SC 9GHz, S3302A 20GHz, S3302B 26.5GHz, S3302C 32GHz, and S3302D 44GHz.
Saluki S3302 Handheld Spectrum Analyzer (up to 44GHz)
- Wide frequency range from 9kHz to 44 GHz, 7 models
- Low DANL level to -163 dBm @ 1 Hz RBW
- Dynamic signal analyzer
- Fast scanning speed
- 8.4" color touch screen
- A variety of measurement functions
- Flexible interfaces and friendly UI
- Excellent phase noise performance