The S3101 is a new generation Cable and Antenna Analyzer that boosts your troubleshooting and testing speed while optimizing usability. Utilizing the latest advancements in technology, the S3101 has been optimized for field conditions, ease of use, and efficient sweep management capabilities.
Hard Case and Calibration kits are available options.
This product comes with a 3 year (36 month) warranty from the manufacturer.
- Frequency range: S3101A is 1 MHz to 4 GHz and S3101B is 1MHz to 8GHz.
- Impact, dust, and splash resistant.
- 7 Measurement functions: Return Loss, VSWR, Cable Loss, DTF Return Loss, DTF VSWR, Smith Chart and Port Phase.
- Smarter and faster electronic calibrator.
- More than 8 hours of continuous battery operation.
- 7-inch LCD touch screen provides bright display both indoors and out-doors with largest view angle in class.
- Dual window display for dual measurement format.
- List sweep for simultaneous upstream and downstream testing.
- Measurement guide helps new users quickly get familiarize with the instrument.
- Supports USB memory stick and PC connectivity for easy efficient data management and automation.
- Data and trace storage on, FLASH memory, SD card or USB device
- Built-in GPS receiver (through the external GPS antenna) save current location information with trace data.
Saluki S3101A/B VNA Cable & Antenna Analyzer (1MHz - 4/8GHz)
Please contact us for available options/accessories or more information about this product.
Please allow 4-6 weeks lead time for new product to arrive.
For USA customers, all items will arrive FOB. Any taxes or tariffs are prepaid by us.