The S3601 is a powerful and efficient Vector Network Analyzer (VNA) widely used in industries like wireless communications, cable TV, and automotive electronics, etc.
The S3601 can be used for accurate measurement to filters, amplifiers, antennas, cable etc. S3601 has a LCD screen and a friendly GUI. It also supports various interfaces such as USB, LAN, GPIB and VGA to build a measurement system.
Calibration kits available at a discounted price with purchase of any Saluki VNA. Please ask for more details.
- Frequency range 100 kHz-3 GHz / 8.5GHz
- 125 dB wide dynamic range.
- Multiple calibration methods.
- Standard interfaces including USB, LAN, GPIB, VGA
- Low noise level, good measurement performance.
- Multi-window, multi-channel measurement display.
- Various display formats including logarithmic amplitude, linear range, standing wave, phase, group delay, smith chart, polar diagram
Saluki S3601 Vector Network Analyzer VNA (up to 8.5GHz)
100 KHz-3 GHz
100 KHz-8.5 GHz
-45 dBm-10 dBm
-55 dBm-10 dBm
Max. Dynamic Range
1 MHz-5 MHz
Number of Built-In Ports
1 - 16001
No. of Measurement Receiver
Reference Level Amplitude Setting
Range: ±500 dB; Resolution: 0.001 dB
Reference Phase Settings
Range: ±500 °; Resolution: 0.01 °
Frequency domain and Time domain