The versatile MotorAnalyzer2 R2 was designed for testing electric motors and windings. It combines 15 different test methods in a single user-friendly and portable device. The combination of test methods, its exceptionally compact design and optional battery mode operation make MotorAnalyzer2 R2 an excellent tool for on-site use – especially in difficult mounting locations.
To check an AC motor, the three winding leads and the motor frame are connected to the tester. For high-precision resistance measurement it is best to use 4-wire measurement.
MotorAnalyzer2 R2 automatically starts the surge voltage, resistance, inductance and high-voltage tests one after the other. The internal relay matrix automatically switches the different test methods in sequence to the four measuring points.
In addition to motor testing, MotorAnalyzer2 R2 also assists in adjusting the brush bridge of a DC motor and locating turn-to-turn faults.
MotorAnalyzer2 R2 is mounted in a very compact, sturdy and waterproof transport case. Next to the control panel you can find a storage compartment for all measuring cables and test probes. At on-site measurements the operator always has all necessary equipment at hand quickly.
Please call 905 406 0100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for demo model availibilty.
Schleich Technologies MA2 (R2) Motor Analyzer Multi-Purpose Surge Winding Tester
- Surge voltage up to 3kV / DC HiPot up to 6kV
- Large, highly readable color display
- Innovative input via rotary button
- Structured menu and practical functioning buttons
- Fully-automated fault analysis
- Automatic switchover between the three motor connecting leads
- Manual and automatic testing capabilities
- Locate turn-to-turn faults
- Adjust the neutral zone of DC motor
- Integrated results storage for a subsequent transfer via USB interface
- AC line or battery operation
- Worldwide power supply 100V-250V / 47-63Hz
- Low weight
- Solid traveling case including all test leads