Sonel KT-120M is a special camera. Economical, practical and handy, it is a powerful tool in preventing or limiting epidemics.
The user can measure the temperature with 0.5°C accuracy. The exceeding of the threshold value is signalled by an alarm. All this in order to quickly and efficiently detect people with fever - e.g. infected with a virus giving such symptoms.
Sonel KT-120M is used wherever many people need to be tested for body temperature. Particularly useful in:
- shopping malls,
- office buildings.
- measuring range 20°C...50°C
- accuracy up to ±0.5°C
- fast temperature measurement
- automatic signalling of fever detection
- saving IR images to SD card or directly to a PC
- built-in Li-Ion battery with 8-hour working time
- interfaces: microUSB 2.0 type C, SD slot
- can be set up on a tripod
Sonel -KT-120M Thermal Imaging Camera W/Alarm, 0.5°C Accuracy, 120x90 Res Imager
Please allow 4-5 weeks for this product to arrive.
This item comes with a 2 year warranty.
Please see photos and description for full specifications.