The MPI-520 multifunction meter is dedicated to perform diagnosis of electrical installation according to IEC 61557 standards. Digital meter MPI-520 is designed to measure impedance of a short cicuit loop also without triggering RCD, parameters of RCD, insulation resistance, earthing resistance, continuity and also for phase sequence testing. Furthermore to measure and logging of AC voltage and current, frequency and power.
Wide range of standard accessories enable to perform all necessary measurements and safety test. Highly professional portable multifunction meter with memory of measured parameters.
MPI-520 is equipment to perform complete test and verify on electrical installations according to the most common safety standards (IEC 61557, VDE 0100, BS7671).
Sonel - MPI-520 - Multifunction Electrical Installations Meter, RCD, 1000V
Please allow 4-5 weeks for this product to arrive.
This product has a 2 year warranty.
Please see photos and description for full specifications.
Short-circuit loop measurement:
- impedance measurement with 23 A current (44 A phase-to-phase) - short-circuit resistor R = 10 Ω,
- measurement range: 95...440 V, frequency 45...65 Hz,
Short-circuit loop measurement with resolution 0,01 Ω, in distribution network without tiggering RCD (IΔn≥30 mA):
- automatic calculation of short-circuit, detection of phase voltage and phase-to-phase voltage,
- additional UNI-Schuko plug for automatic measurement, AGT adapter for 3 phase network measurement.
Testing of general and selective RCD with the rated differential current of 10,30,100,300,500 And 1000 mA. (Type AC, A and B).
Measurement of insulation resistance:
- with test voltage 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V,
- measurement range up to 3 GΩ,
- UNI-Schuko plug for insulation measurement,
- automatic discharging after measurement,
- automatic measurement of all resistences in 3,4,5-wire cables using optional adapter AUTO-ISO,
- acoustic signals in 5 sec intervals for insulation resistance characteristic,
- safety measurement - protection against overvoltage.
Measurement of earthing resistance.
Bi-directional testing of PE wire continuity using 200 mA current.
- Autocalibration of test leads.
Phase sequence testing.
Memory is divided into 10 memory banks each of them containing 99 memory cells.
Battery charge indicator.