GW Instek's new line of desktop battery tester, the GBM-3000 series, uses AC 1kHz as the test signal and measures battery's voltage and internal resistance to 300V (GBM-3300) and 80V (GBM-3080).
The series features 3.5" TFT LCD, 4-wire measurement method, high-resolution (6-digit voltage / 5-digit resistance) measurement display capability, and independent GO/NOGO determination of voltage and resistance, various communications interfaces, etc. to meet various types of battery measurements, ranging from single cell, battery cell, to the end product (battery), etc. so as to facilitate users in achieving accurate measurements at all stages of production.
GW Instek GBM-3300 Battery Meter 300V AC/DC RS 232 USB 0.01% Accuracy
- 3.5’ TFT LCD (320x240)
- Measurement items: DC voltage and AC resistance
- Voltage measurement: 300V (GBM-3300) or 80V (GBM-3080)
- Resistance measurement: 0mΩ~ 3.2kΩ(max.)
- Basic accuracy for voltage measurement: 0.01%
- Basic accuracy for resistance measurement: 0.5%
- Measurement resolution up to 0.1μΩ and 10μV, suitable for single-cell measurement
- Independent GO/NOGO determination function for voltage and resistance respectively
- The judgment mechanism of test lead (probe) disconnect/contact failure is to ensure the measurement reliability
- Standard interfaces: USB host/device, RS-232C and Handler