GSP-9300B is a 3GHz spectrum analyzer to meet basic RF measurement requirements. It provides the frequency stability of 0.025ppm; the aging rate of 1ppm/year; a built-in preamplifier; the base noise of -149dBm/Hz, and more than 20 measurement applications, including AM/FM modulation signal analysis, signal channel analysis, and CATV parameter test. While collocating with TG option, GSP-9300B can conduct frequency response or power linearity tests for components.
For monitoring signals, GSP-9300B provides Topographic display mode, which is capable of distinguishing continuous or random signals by using color temperature. Spectrogram mode provides a time axis on spectrum display that allows users to observe signal variations based upon the reference of time. Split window mode allows different parameter settings for each display window. Additionally, GSP-9300B also provides user-friendly user interfaces such as display mode, help, multi-languages, and fast data logging, etc. Interfaces and software include USB/RS-232/LXI/MicroSD/GPIB (option)/DVI output and dedicated PC software IVI Driver.
GSP-9300TG has a factory installed Tracking Generator.
Please allow 4-6 weeks lead time for this new product to arrive.
GW Instek GSP-9300B/9300BTG Spectrum Analyzer 9KHz - 3GHz
- Frequency Range: 9kHz ~ 3 GHz
- 0.025ppm Frequency Stability and 1ppm aging Rate
- Built-in Preamplifier, 50dB Attenuator, and Sequence Function
- RBW: 1Hz ~ 1MHz
- Sensitivity: -149dBm/Hz (@PreAmp on)
- Built-in AM/FM Demodulation & Analysis
- Built-in P1dB point, Harmonic, Channel Power, N-dB bandwidth, OCBW, ACPR, SEM, TOI, CNR, CTB, CSO, Noise Marker, Frequency Counter, Time Domain Power, Gated Sweep
- Built-in Spectrogram, Topographic and Dual-View Display Modes
- Remote Control Interface: LAN, USB, RS-232
- Options: Tracking Generator, GPIB Interface