The PCS-1000I high precision AC and DC shunt meter can simultaneously measure current and voltage with the maximum 6 1/2 measurement resolution.
The new PCS-1000i which inherits the simultaneous voltage and current measurement function of PCS-1000. PCS-1000i adopts five sets of independent shunt resistors to provide five current measurement levels, including300A,30A,3A, 300mA, and 30mA to meet the requirements of different current level measurements. Internally, PCS-1000i utilizes two sets of 24bits ADCs and low temperature coefficient electronic components to mainly focus on the current measurement of power supply devices. High precision PCS-1000i can be used in adjusting and calibrating instruments. Additionally, temperature variation will not cause PCS-1000i to yield any measurement errors. PCS-1000i can automatically select optimal measurement level with the maximum resolution so as to replace manual selection to save operational time.
GW Instek PCS-1000i High Precision AC/DC Shunt Meter Calibrator 6.5 Digit Res
- 6 1/2 digit voltage and current measurement resolution
- Simultaneous current and voltage measurement
- Five current measurement levels (AC&DC): 30mA/ 300mA/ 3A/ 30A/ 300A
- AC voltage measurement levels: 200mV/ 2V/ 20V/ 200V/ 600V
- DC voltage measurement levels: 200mV/ 2V/ 20V/ 200V/ 1000V
- Standard: USB& GPIB
- CE verification