The M72 is one of four models of the new MULTITEST family of portable meters. Designed to perform Insulation Resistance and Continuity of earth conductors measurements according to VDE and IEC common standards on typical urban electrical installations.
M72 meter also include others features as phase sequence with 1 wire method, leakage current with optional transducer clamp and a powerful DMM function for TRMS measures of voltage and current ideal for troubleshooting operations both in civil and industrial environments.
Voltage and current peak measure on 1ms it’s also ok for in rush current evaluation of electrical motor devices. M72 has a large LCD display for easy readings, a modern and ergonomic external case, a innovative electronic function selector for easy to use and a protection rubber holder to prevent accidental damaged.
HT Instruments M72 Insulation and Continuity Meter
- Insulation Resistance measurement with 250, 500VDC
- Measurement range up to 1Gohm
- Automatic discharging object after test
- Continuity test of protective conductors with 200mA
- Auto calibration of test leads
- DC Voltage
- AC TRMS Voltage
- Automatic detection of AC/DC signals
- AC TRMS Current with optional external clamp
- AC TRMS Leakage current with optional external clamp
- Continuity test with buzzer
- Frequency with test leads
- Frequency with optional external clamp
- Phase sequence indication at 1 or 2 wires method
- Phase coincidence indication at 1 or 2 wires method
- MIN/MAX/AVG functions
- PEAK function with response time 1ms
- HOLD function
- Auto Power OFF