The VNA-0440 is full bi-directional 2-port Vector Network Analyzer that is controlled from a PC through a USB connection.
The included software provides full control over the measurements, settings, data storage and reporting.
This VNA is ideal for measuring all kinds of micro-circuits like antennas, attenuators, amplifiers etc. Its frequency range includes most popular telecom bands like GSM-GPRS-LTE, Wifi, DECT, GPS, ISM, Zigbee, Bluetooth.
The VNA Software has an integrated Match Circuit Calculator that Calculates a match circuit from the measurement and simulates this circuit in real time.
With its small size it can also be used near the antenna inside a large device or installation.
It's also ideal for on-site measurements.
Included in the product are:
- PC-software, for controlling, saving data &set-ups, analysis, reporting, etc.
- Power supply and USB Cable
- Carrying case
Available accessories include SMA, UFL and Balanced adapter and calibration kits.
With our VNA Application Programming Interface the VNA-0440 can be used for automated production testing.
MegiQ VNA-0440 4GHz 2-Port Vector Network Analyzer
- 2-port bidirectional VNA
- Measure S11, S12, S21, S22
- Frequency 400MHz to 4GHz
- Power -30 to +5dBm
- Sweep up to 20001 points
- Sweep speed up to 4000 samples per second
- Port calibrated
- Full 12-term normalization
- Parametric sweeps
- Match Circuit Calculator
- Deembedding functions
- Calkit manager
- Display formats: Source impedance, Port impedance, Return Loss, Forward Loss, SWR, Impedance (mag/ph), Impedance (Smith), Gain (mag/ph/group delay), Gain Polar.