The VNA-0440e is full bi-directional 2½-port Vector Network Analyzer that is controlled from a PC through a USB connection.
The included software provides full control over the measurements, settings, data storage and reporting.
This VNA is ideal for measuring all kinds of micro-circuits like antennas, attenuators, amplifiers etc. Its frequency range includes most popular telecom bands like GSM-GPRS-LTE, Wifi, DECT, GPS, ISM, Zigbee, Bluetooth.
The VNA Software has an integrated Match Circuit Calculator that Calculates a match circuit from the measurement and simulates this circuit in real time.
With its small size it can also be used near the antenna inside a large device or installation. It's also ideal for on-site measurements.
The extra Generator port provides an additional signal port that can be used for measuring 3-port devices.
A built-in Bias Generator provides a voltage/current source from -12V to +12V and 100mA. Each of the three ports can be routed to either the bias voltage, ground, or open.
Included in the product are:
- PC-software, for controlling, saving data &set-ups, analysis, reporting, etc.
- Power supply and USB Cable
- Carrying case
Available accessories include SMA, UFL and Balanced adapter and calibration kits.
MegiQ VNA-0440e 4GHz 3-Port Vector Network Analyzer
- 2½-port bidirectional VNA
- Signal Generator output
- Bias Voltage/Current generator
- Measure S11, S12, S21, S22, S13, S23
- Frequency 400MHz to 4GHz
- Power -30 to +5dBm
- Sweep up to 20001 points
- Sweep speed up to 4000 samples per second
- Port calibrated
- Full 12-term normalization
- Parametric sweeps
- Match Circuit Calculator
- Deembedding functions
- Calkit manager
- Display formats: Source impedance, Port impedance, Return Loss, Forward Loss, SWR, Impedance (mag/ph), Impedance (Smith), Gain (mag/ph/group delay), Gain Polar.