The VNA-0460 is full bi-directional 2-port Vector Network Analyzer that is controlled from a PC through a USB connection.
The included software provides full control over the measurements, settings, data storage and reporting.
This VNA is ideal for measuring all kinds of micro-circuits like antennas, attenuators, amplifiers etc. Its frequency range includes most popular telecom bands like GSM-GPRS-LTE, Wifi, DECT, GPS, ISM, Zigbee, Bluetooth.
The VNA Software has an integrated Match Circuit Calculator that Calculates a match circuit from the measurement and simulates this circuit in real time.
With its small size it can also be used near the antenna inside a large device or installation. It's also ideal for on-site measurements.
Included in the product are:
- PC-software, for controlling, saving data &set-ups, analysis, reporting, etc.
- Power supply and USB Cable
- Carrying case
- VNA Sandbox
We have created the VNA Sandbox as a way to get familiar with VNA measurements and their meaning on the screen.
- You will start with a calibration of the measurement with the on-board UFL calibration kit. Then you are ready to measure the different impedances and networks. A tutorial is included that will explain how to measure, what you see on the screen and why some of the measurements may look different from what the theory tells us.
- There are 1-port networks, 2-port attenuators, filters and an active amplifier component. Two antennas give you the opportunity to try the point-and-match function of the our VNA products, and measure the coupling between them.
- The VNA Sandbox can be used with any VNA up to 6GHz.
Available accessories include SMA, UFL and Balanced adapter and calibration kits.
MegiQ VNA-0460-SB Two Port Vector Network Analyzer 6GHz with VNA Sandbox
- 2-port bidirectional VNA
- Measure S11, S12, S21, S22
- Frequency 400MHz to 6GHz
- Power -30 to +5dBm
- Sweep up to 20001 points
- Sweep speed up to 4000 samples per second
- Port calibrated
- Full 12-term normalization
- Parametric sweeps
- Match Circuit Calculator
- Deembedding functions
- Calkit manager
- Display formats: Source impedance, Port impedance, Return Loss, Forward Loss, SWR, Impedance (mag/ph), Impedance (Smith), Gain (mag/ph/group delay), Gain Polar.