- Insulation resistance measurement:
- selected test voltage: 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000 V,
- continuous indication of insulation resistance or leakage current,
- automatic discharge of capacitance of tested object after the insulation resistance measurement,
- acoustic signalling of five-second periods to facilitate obtaining time characteristics,
- indication of actual test voltage during the measurement,
- protection against measuring live objects,
- three-lead measurement.
- Continuity measurement of protective and equipotential conductors according to EN 61557 - 4 with the >200 mA current
- Low-voltage circuit continuity and resistance measurement:
- circuit resistance measurement (<1999 ) with the <15 mA current,
- quick sound signal if circuit resistance is below 30Ω.
- Capacitance measurement during the RISO measurement
- Measurement of alternating and direct voltages in the 0...600 V range.
- Power supply: 4 AA disposable or rechargeable batteries, monitoring of power supply voltage.
- Meter conform to EN 61557.
Sonel - MIC-10-Insulation Resistance Meter, CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V, IP67,
Please allow 4-5 weeks for this product to arrive.
This product comes with a 2 year warranty.
Please see photos and description for full specifications.
- type of insulation: double, according to EN 61010 - 1 and IEC 61557
- measurement category: IV 600 V (III 1000 V) according to EN 61010 - 1
- protection class acc. to EN 60529: IP67
Other technical specifications:
- power suply: 4 alkaline batteries or or battery package Ni-MH
- weight: ~1 kg
- dimentions: 220 x 100 x 60 mm
Insulation resistance measurement
Measuring range according to EN 61557 - 2 for UN=50 V: 50 kΩ...250,0 MΩ