- Insulation resistance measurement:
- measurement voltage any in the range of 50…1000 V at 10 V and 1000...5000 V at 25 V resolution,
- continuous indication of measured insulation resistance or leakage current,
- automatic discharge of measured object capacitive voltage after the end of insulation resistance measurement,
- acoustic signaling of 5 seconds intervals to facilitate capturing time characteristics,
- metered T1 , T2 and T3 test times for measuring one or two absorption coefficients from the range of 1…600 s,
- adjustable measuring time to 99'59'’,
- polarization index (PI) and dielectric absorption ratio (DAR) measurement,
- indication of actual test voltage during measurement,
- 1.2 mA and 3 mA test current,
- step voltage insulation resistance measurement (SV),
- Dielectric Discharge calculation (DD),
- protection against measuring live objects,
- measurements with test leads up to 20 m.
- Digital filters function for measurements in high noise enviroment (10 s, 30 s , 60 s).
- Measurement of leakage current during insulation resistance testing.
- Measurement of capacitance during the measurement of RISO.
- DC and AC voltage measurement in the range of 0…600 V.
- 990 cells of memory (11880 records) with the capability of wireless data transmission to a PC or through a USB cable.
- Power supply from battery packs, low battery warning indicator, built-in fast charger.
- Display backlit.
The instruments meet the requirements of the EN 61557 standard.
Sonel -MIC-5010-Insulation Resistance Meter, 5000V, IP40, PI, DAR, SV, PV Tests
Please allow 4-5 weeks for this product to arrive.
Please see photos and description for full specifications.