GW Instek GPM-8213 power meter is designed specifically for single-phase (1P/2W) AC power supply’s power measurements. Powerful features, including 4” TFT LCD, five-digit measurement display, 19 power measurement parameters, integral measurement function, high-accuracy voltage/current/power measurement capabilities, front/rear panel input terminals, and various communications ports, are to facilitate users with clear, convenient, and accurate power measurements.
GPM-8213G has factory installed GPIB interface.
GW Instek GPM-8213/8213G Digital AC Power Meter
- 4” TFT LCD
- Two data display modes
- Standard : two major measurement items + six secondary measurement items
- Simple : displaying test data of four different measurement items
- Met the requirement of IEC 62301 power measurement
- Voltage/ current test frequency bandwidth : DC~6kHz
- Watt resolution : 1mW
- Lowest current range : 5mA, resolution : 0.1uA
- Current/voltage measurements reach CF=3 for distorted wave and CF=6 for half range
- W-h (power vs time)/A-h (current vs time) integration function
- Total harmonic distortion measurement