GLP3-testers are the high-end testers of SCHLEICH for complex test tasks at different products. They are for example used for testing electric motors, electronic components, household appliances, etc.
The performance of GLP3-tester is the combinations of all its strengths: user-friendliness, software, hardwiare, data base concept – everything is perfectly coordinated based on trendsetting technologies.
The lifelong update-ability of the tester guarantees to always be on the latest state-of-the-art level.
The integrated RS232 interface allows to print the test results directly. You can use our Windows® software
Schleich Technologies GLP3 Safety and Function Test Bench (Customizable)
- Ground continuity test with 10A AC in 4 wire configuration: indication of resistance or voltage drop
- Insulation resistance test: indication of resistance or current
- High potential test with manual voltage adjustments
- 3 modes: Manual, Automatic with Time Target and Burning, optional Residual Voltage Test
- Acoustic error message and optical indication via signal lamps on the front panel
- Integrated result storage for later data transmission
- Interface for printer, remote control or result transmission
- PrintCom software for storing and printing the test results on a PC
- Digital I/O interface and analog actual value outputs
- Designs: Table top unit, mobile caddy, 19″ installation
- Self test via black box according to VDE