Thanks to the latest technology, the single- or multi tester GLP1-g from SCHLEICH is able to inspect all kinds of electronic products. More than 50 different designs offer solutions for all kinds of test tasks and thus also fulfill your individual requirements.
GLP1-g testers are ideally suited for use in production, laboratory, test field, quality management, automation and many more applications. Thanks to the individual combination of functions you are able to reach your aims quickly, reliably and cost-effectively.
The GLP1-g testers offer an up to now unrivalled high-class level in its class. The further development of the popular and proven GLP1 testers offers the possibility to create your own test sequences and to store the test results. A variety of new features, as for example the big graphic 5"-touch screen, leave nothing to be desired.
To offer perfect experience our engineers implement only the latest technology in our testers. That is why SCHLEICH, as leading innovator, was the first manufacturer in the market who installed user-friendly touch screens in the testers.
According to our company philosophy all hard- and software is developed, designed and manufactured in-house at SCHLEICH. Our innovations set new technological standards in today´s upper class high-voltage-, safety- and functional test.
Carefully harmonised product range.
More than 50 tester variants offer test method combinations and models for a variety of applications.
High voltage testers.
A typical application is the high-voltage test. It can be performed either manually with test probes, at high voltage with test cover or test cage or fully-automatically in a test installation.
We have a demo unit available for the GLP1, please call or email for availability.
Schleich Technologies GLP1-g Hipot Safety and Function Tester
- PE/ ground testers up to 75 A – AC/DC
- Insulation testers up to 10 KV
- High voltage testers AC up to 50 KV
- High voltage testers DC up to 10 KV
- Functional test up to 5 A
- 52 standard testers to solve numerous test tasks
- Traceable calibration certificate included
- Short lead time or available on stock
- Active- and apparent current measurement
- Active- and apparent power measurement, cos φ
- Full-, semi-automatic and manually controlled tests
- Intuitive operation via 5"-touch-display
- All test methods fully electronic controlled
- Integrated database for test sequences and test results
- Integration in your computer network
- Remote control option for automation
- Perfect for OEMs