The HT2055 consistsof a power unit and a voltmetric unit, necessary for carrying out step and contact voltage measurements in industrial electric installations (TN systems, transformer cabinets) with a rated test current up to 50A.
The two units, synchronized in time and current are capable of providing the correct value of step and contact voltages consistently with the real current values measured by the power unit, also taking into consideration the disturbance effects found on the measured circuit.
It is also capable of measuring earth resistance and ground resistivity by the classical voltammetric method. These measurements can be saved in the internal memory of the voltmetric unit and downloaded onto the PC through the provided Windows software.
HT Instruments HT2055 Step and Touch Voltage and Contact Meter up to 50A
- Measurement of Step/Contact voltage through separate units
- Synchronization between units
- Test current up to 50A
- LCD dot matrix display on both units
- Earth resistance measurement
- Ground resistivity measurement
- Internal memory for data storage
- USB and RS-232 ports for communication between units and PC
- DSP filtering for compensation of noise disturbances
- Dedicated Windows software